Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lewis remake...

One thing that was really missing in my closet was jeans that would look good with short tops. Generally what looks good on me is very low pockets at the bag and a boyish kind of shape. I am very picky about the quality of the fabric, and the way it has been distorted. These lewis had just that old 80´s sturdyness, but they where just a couple of sizes to big. They were bought secondhand for about 8 dollars, and I thought what the hell I might give it a try and alter it to fit me...


What I did was I took of the beltloops at the side and the label, and then I just made a little seam parallel with the sideseam and  just kind of let it disappear around the knees. I put the labelt and belt loops  back on, put a belt on and they were perfect...


I wear them long with a little ruffle around my skoes or I fold them and wear them a little higher to show the boots or shoes...

No comments: